Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a general rule, we only process the data provided by the owners. If you provide us with third-party data, you must first inform and request their consent from said persons, or otherwise you exempt us from any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
And data of minors?
We do not process data of minors under 14 years of age, therefore, refrain from providing them if they are not that old.
Will we communicate by electronic means?
- They will only be made to manage your request, if it is one of the means of contact that you have provided us.
- If we carry out commercial communications, they will have been previously and expressly authorized by you.
What security measures do we apply?
You can rest assured: We have adopted an optimal level of protection of the Personal Data that we handle, and we have installed all the means and technical measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. Specifically, they will be communicated to the State Tax Administration Agency and to banks and financial entities for the collection of the service provided or product purchased. As to those in charge of the treatment necessary for the execution of the agreement.
In case of purchase or payment, if you choose an application, website, platform, bank card, or any other online service, your data will be transferred to that platform or will be processed in its environment, always with maximum security.
When we order it, the web development and maintenance company, or the hosting company, will have access to our website. They will have signed a service provision contract that requires them to maintain the same level of privacy as us.
Any international transfer of data when using American applications will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies in terms of privacy.
What rights do you have?
- To know if we are treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new manager that you designate. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you think we have not treated you correctly.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any information, we appreciate that you communicate it to us to keep it updated.
Do you want a form for the exercise of Rights?
- We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can
use those prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties.
- These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI.
- If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of their ID, or sign it with their electronic signature.
- The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by email at the address of the Responsible at the beginning of this text.
How long does it take us to reply to the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the right, but a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
Do we treat cookies?
How long are we going to keep your personal data?
- Personal data will be kept as long as you remain linked with us.
- Once you disassociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally stipulated periods, including the period in which a judge or court may require them, taking into account the statute of limitations for legal actions.
- The processed data will be kept as long as the aforementioned legal terms do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain it, or if there is no such legal term, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.